The enrolment process outlined below is designed to ensure students entering our College are well prepared and supported to achieve their educational goals
1. Contact the college
to complete an Application for Enrolment form which will then be sent to the Principal for review.
2. Once the Application for Enrolment form has been reviewed you will be contacted by the College confirming the enrolment process and an enrolment pack will be emailed to you.
3. If enrolment is proceeding a suitable appointment time will be allocated for an enrolment interview at the college. The Enrolment Pack MUST be completed prior to interview and brought to the interview printed out and signed or alternatively returned to email@example.com to be signed at interview. All enrolment interviews are held on a Wednesday.
4. At the enrolment interview please ensure your bring:
- The completed Enrolment Pack
- Student Birth Certificate
- Previous school’s information and current Student Academic Report/s
- Any family court orders
- Passports and visas where applicable
- Current contact details
- Medical requirement information
- Photo ID for parent/guardian
Only the Legal Guardian may enrol students at the College.
Failure to bring the relevant information may delay your student’s enrolment application.
Senior Students will complete a SETP if a previous plan is not supplied at the enrolment interview.
The Application for Student Enrolment will be assessed by the Administration at Bundamba State Secondary College.
All new students to the college commence on a Monday.